Reducing violence; economic security and independence; and ensuring women's voices are heard at all levels of decision making; are the Australian Government's three priority areas for issues affecting women.
These fact sheets detail key statistics and provide and overview of the ways the Government is responding in each area.
An additional fact sheet covers Australia's international activities addressing women's issues.
- Improving women's safety
- Facts about women's safety
- Improving women's economic wellbeing
- Facts about women's economic wellbeing
- Ensuring women's equal place in society
- Facts about women's place in society
- International priorities for women