Organisations delivering approved money management courses under their funding agreement with FaHCSIA must provide quarterly reports showing the dates and locations of courses to be delivered in the following quarter.
Reports must be submitted before the start of the reporting period.
When you commence delivery of approved money management courses part way through a reporting period, you must submit a course schedule for the remainder of the reporting period.
This report must be provided as soon as practicable, and no later than 14 days after commencing course delivery.
Reports can be updated by submitting a replacement as required. Reasons why you may need to provide an updated course schedule include, but are not limited to:
- adding or removing scheduled courses in response to changed demand
- delivering services in new or additional locations
- cancellation or rescheduling of courses due to significant weather events
- cancellation or rescheduling of courses in individual communities due to sorry business
- cancellation or rescheduling of courses for staffing reasons.