The National SAAP Coordination and Development Committee (CAD) Research Program report by Nola Kunnen, Trevor Lee and Robyn Martin of the Western Australia Research Centre of the Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (AHURI) examines the concept of self-reliance within the Australian context, develops a working definition of self-reliance and documents components of good practice models that promote self-reliance in SAAP clients.
The research comprises a report and a literature review, which should be read together.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Background to explore self-reliance in the context of SAAP & Homelessness
- Project Methodology & Stages
- Conceptualising self-reliance in the context of SAAP & Homelessness
- Validating the working & conceptual definition
- Findings from testing the interview guide
- Good pratice models