Welcome to the 22nd edition of the Family Relationship Services Program (FRSP) Sector e-News.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the Christmas wishes sent to FRSP staff and I at Christmas time. We hope you had an enjoyable break and look forward to working with you all this year.
We have some interesting topics for you this month, including:
- details about the assessment and training for registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners
- an evaluation of the family law reforms: upcoming research with service providers
- market research results for Keys to Living Together resources
- details on improvements to the child support estimator
- details of legislative changes to child support
- good news stories from Relationships Australia NSW
- the training and roll out of the Father-inclusive practice guide and the Introduction to working with men and family relationships guide.