FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Catherine Rubbi Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Catherine-Ann Crestani New South Wales
- CatholicCare New South Wales
- Cathy Marson Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Centre for Autism and Related Disorders (C.A.R.D.) New South Wales
- Chatabout Speech Pathology Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Chatterbox Australia Therapy Victoria
- Chatterboxes Speech Pathology Services Queensland
- Chatterbugs Queensland
- Chatty Children Speech Pathology Victoria
- Chatty Tots Speech Pathology Queensland
- Child & Adolescent Development Service Queensland
- Child Health & Development Centre Queensland
- Child Think Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Child Wellbeing Centre Western Australia
- Childhood Language and Speech Pathology South Australia
- Childpsych Queensland
- Children's Assessment and Therapy Services (C.A.T.S) Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Children's Medical Services Pty Ltd Victoria
- Childs Way Occupational Therapy Queensland