FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Breakthrough Speech Pathology Victoria
- Bridges for Learning New South Wales
- Bright FACES Pty Ltd Victoria
- Bright Start Therapy Victoria
- Broadhurst Services Queensland
- Bronwyn Sutton Speech Pathology Queensland
- Building Strengths Victoria
- Bundaberg Occupational Therapy Queensland
- Bundaberg Speech Pathology Clinic Queensland
- Byron Shire Early Intervention Association Incorporated New South Wales
- Cairns Psychology Group Western Australia
- CanDo4Kids Townsend House South Australia
- Capability Building Incorporated Victoria
- Capable Kids New South Wales
- Care4Communication Victoria
- Carol Baker New South Wales
- Carol Burleigh New South Wales
- Caswell Health Care Pty Limited New South Wales
- Cat Decelis Speech Pathology South Australia
- Catherine Downs Speech Pathology New South Wales