FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Ballina Early Intervention New South Wales
- Bankstown Community Resource Group Inc New South Wales
- Bathurst Early Childhood Intervention Service New South Wales
- Behavioural Neurotherapy Clinic Victoria
- Belinda Neimann New South Wales
- Bendigo Community Health Services Victoria
- Bendigo Speech Works Victoria
- Best Start Therapy Services Pty Ltd Tasmania
- Better Communication Clinics Queensland
- Better Outcomes for Kids Pty Ltd Victoria
- Better Start South Australia
- Beyond Autism Victoria
- BIALA Peninsula Victoria
- Bloom Psychological Assessment and Counselling Victoria
- Boost Therapy Pty Ltd Queensland
- Bounce Into Life: Children's Occupational Therapy Pty Ltd South Australia
- Bounce Occupational Therapy for Children Victoria
- Box Hill Speech Pathology Clinic Victoria
- Brain & Language Connections Pty Ltd Victoria
- Brain-Train Therapy and Consulting Services Victoria