FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Technically Speaking Queensland
- Terri Ahrens Occupational Therapy Services Queensland
- Tessa Durbridge-Hunt Speech Pathology Queensland
- The Autism Specialist Clinic New South Wales
- The In Crowd Pty Ltd Western Australia
- The Sensory Clinic New South Wales
- The trustee for EBAS Trust Victoria
- The Trustee for the Lock Family Trust Queensland
- Therapy Focus Inc Western Australia
- Therapy Matters Queensland
- Thrive Therapy Queensland
- Tim Feely & Associates Pty Ltd Tasmania
- Time to Talk and Learn Autism Services Victoria
- Tina Janes - Speech Pathology Queensland
- TLC Psychology Pty Ltd Tasmania
- TLC-WA Speech Pathology Western Australia
- Together Hand in Hand New South Wales
- Top End Speech Pathology Northern Territory
- Tracey Jean Ellaby New South Wales
- Tracy Cunningham FEE SCHEDULE TO BE UPDATED Queensland